British Float Tube Association
October 23, 2018, 08:29:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 1 
 on: October 22, 2018, 07:44:38 PM 
Started by buzzerman - Last post by brian
Me and Dave for this

 2 
 on: October 20, 2018, 09:36:19 AM 
Started by buzzerman - Last post by Salmo7723
Put me down for this please.All hols done with for this year. Miick Woodcock

 3 
 on: October 19, 2018, 11:02:45 AM 
Started by buzzerman - Last post by buzzerman
Steve Newsome is organising a end of season bash anyone interested post here and I will let him know the numbers same format as previous events

 4 
 on: October 15, 2018, 04:25:23 PM 
Started by bracken - Last post by andre
Wardy - if you can let me know when and where would be convenient to meet up I'll get out to you. Email me on andre@preci-spark.com

Andre.

 5 
 on: October 12, 2018, 09:42:43 PM 
Started by bracken - Last post by wardy
Message received - still need to get the trophy back to someone this was the only meet I could make before the finish of the season

 6 
 on: October 12, 2018, 12:59:31 PM 
Started by bracken - Last post by davec
A great pity but better being safe than sorry enjoy the AGM those who are going

 7 
 on: October 12, 2018, 10:07:34 AM 
Started by bracken - Last post by Lupostie
Message received sorry I asked now

 8 
 on: October 12, 2018, 09:46:43 AM 
Started by bracken - Last post by Terry
Message received. I was wondering about this myself, gusts of up to 40 mph or more have been forecast for tomorrow. It could have been uncomfortable even dangerous, especially as some of us are pushing on in years and paddling against strong winds is not high on my list of pleasures.

 9 
 on: October 12, 2018, 08:50:24 AM 
Started by bracken - Last post by andre
Once again fate has conspired against us ! Ifor has just rang me - boats will not be allowed out today or tomorrow due to the high winds, I am so sorry that once again I'm in a position at the eleventh hour to have to report that we are cancelling tomorrows competition. Steve Frakes and myself will be ringing around the members who we know were registered to attend.

Andre

 10 
 on: October 12, 2018, 07:13:15 AM 
Started by bracken - Last post by Lupostie
Are the boats going to be allowed out for Saturday as it looks like wind could be close to maximum allowed for going out on water and will that mean that we will not be allowed out as well

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!