British Float Tube Association
December 15, 2019, 01:45:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Next up Eyebrook August 10th & Pairs Competition at Toft. Both to be confirmed.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elinor - New Date  (Read 4319 times)
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« on: March 18, 2016, 01:07:29 PM »

Guys,

I've had no feedback on my previous post, can you let me know if you want me to re-arrange Elinor. Wardy has been on to Russ so obviously he is interested and I think Gary will be as well. If I don't get any responses next week I'll just pick a day.

Just had a morning session off the bank at Thornton; had 12 fish in just under 3 hours. Visibility is improving with each day and Ifor has put plenty of fish in so its worth a trip.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone in the next couple of weeks.

Andre.

As for re-scheduling Elinor I've looked at the calendar and see the following as possibilities; Sat 16th April; Sat 30th April or Sat 7th May

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:33:18 PM by bracken » Logged
davec
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 01:52:22 PM »

Its alright with Brian and me if you just pick any day from previously mentioned dates Andre.
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 04:04:43 PM »

Prefer not to have the 16th April due to a match at Ladybower organised by Steve Newsome this will be bank boat and tubes so if anyone else interested let me know
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 04:26:12 PM »

The 16th of April is out for me as well! I will be somewhere in the Northern heathen-lands, ( Stevie would call it home), - that's if the Doctors don't stop me earlier in the week. I intend coming back via Colwick to fish the next weekend, providing a CL I have booked near there is not a bog!

May 7th would be my choice as this is the cancelled Blagdon date I believe. Otherwise I'm easy to please. (Some of us will be fishing Drift the following weekend and have already booked places to stay).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:28:11 PM by bracken » Logged
phil p
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 05:05:35 PM »

hi steve ill be going to the match at ladybower. But i thought it was set for thurs 14th ill ask steve in a min. I cant do the 30th im at a meeting about lines.

yes your right its the 16th Steve should be a good match.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:19:56 PM by phil p » Logged

Even a trout would not of got into trouble if he! had kept his mouth shut!!!
martin
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 06:03:47 PM »

Put my name down for Ladybower please on the 16th, the day we fished someone on the boats had a bag of 66lbs using a snake fly!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:06:30 PM by martin » Logged
GaryC
Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 08:48:24 PM »

The only date I can do would be 7th May
Ric the Red
Forum Member

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 11:20:07 AM »

Any day for me comrade chairman except as Steve said the 16th Lady bower calls,
Had a trip out to Colwick this weekend Steve had 18 on various fly sheet I had 12 on the intermediate using a cut throat cat a damsel blue flash and red eyed and Steve black and green creation doing the damage.
Ric
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 01:55:21 PM »

Thanks Ric, I'm looking at May 7th as this seems to fit with everyone who has responded.

Just trying to get hold of the little Yorkshire fella as I think he booked the original date and as such will have a number for Ed Foster.

Glad you had a good day at Colwick, looking forward to fishing there on the 23rd of April.

Andre.
Darrenvsl
Forum Member

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 08:07:08 PM »

Will have to check on which ref the fa assign us for the cup replay! If we get a half bent one then I'll miss the Colwick trip!! Otherwise a very unhappy hammer will be coming fishing... can't make the elinor trip, sheep sh@ggers are visiting the boleyn for there annual rodgering..Darren  coyi
davec
Forum Member

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 09:29:56 PM »

put Brian and me down for the Ladybower on the 16th Steve or whoever is organizing it also put us down for Elinor  on the 7th may Andre.
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 07:57:05 AM »

Hi Dave I have put yours Brian's and Martins names down for Ladybower. Nice to hear that our chirpy cockney hammer is still alive and well good job he is not at Elinor cos with all the crying he will be doing after the red army have finished with the ammers Elinor would have been flooded again!!
See you on Sunday at Barnsfold hope Kev's arm as recovered after catching 50, thats more fish than Martin catches in a couple of seasons.
martin
Forum Member

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 06:16:00 PM »

Sorry lads I am getting confused with these Pseudonyms, is Buzzman the  Knock knee,short haired guy with the
tendency to use 8 or 9 rods when 1or 2 will do?? 
Or - is he the Tall,Sophisticated,Good looking,Intelligent lad who fishes with 3 or 4 rods which he needs to show off his Skill set!!!!
( Have tried to put a couple of Smiley faces on but iPad will not let me)
Cheers Martin.
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 11:16:12 AM »

ELINOR NOW CONFIRMED AS SATURDAY MAY 7TH.

Just received a report about Ringstead all seems to be settling down now 12 anglers fished the bank last week and took 63 fish that's a par score for Ringstead at this time of the year. I'll get on to Rosemary Foster today and confirm the proposed May 28th Date.

For info, my boss has said I can go out to play tomorrow so I'll be at Thornton with my Tube, forecast weather wise and fishing wise is good. I'll be in the water around 8.00am and there until about 2.00pm.

Andre.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: