British Float Tube Association
March 30, 2020, 01:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First meeting has been confirmed, sign up now for Toft Newton.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toft Newton  (Read 2856 times)
Welshboy
Forum Member

« on: February 23, 2016, 05:36:29 PM »

Hi Everyone,
thank you for all the advice I received on Saturday at Toft, not the ideal conditions to start off float tubing, but I did enjoy to a certain degree although I didn't get much fishing done, more trying to keep myself afloat on the water lol  Embarrassed Thank You Phil Pickard for the non slip mat and other advice and for the tear aid, I found it right along the seam and so far it seems to be holding.
I was hoping to see everyone again at the next meeting in 3 weeks time but I have a prior engagement and I cant let the people down so it will have to be the one after Elinor I think.

Again many thanks to everyone who passed on advice and assistance. See you all soon, Happy tubing  Grin

Lawrence
phil p
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 09:12:23 PM »

good to meet you Welshboy and will see you at other meets. You did well to get on the water at this meet as did the other newbies. if you need any advice on how to use the (Tear aid) on the seams. look on u tube it should show you a bit more about the way to patch it.plus ill see you on another meet so ask me then if you have trouble. If it doesnt stick try the B type. see you soon. phil

Even a trout would not of got into trouble if he! had kept his mouth shut!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: