British Float Tube Association
October 21, 2017, 02:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The next competition will be at Toft Newton on October 7th.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Parton Memorial Results - October 8th  (Read 1599 times)
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« on: October 08, 2016, 07:28:44 PM »

12 accredited BFTA members fished the match and also one guest founder member of the Association. 10 members were set against the boat crews in the competition.

This is the fourth Memorial match for Steve - our founder member and a major driving force of the BFTA. I am pleased to announce that the float tubers have once again triumphed over some very worthy local competition from the Thornton regulars. The score is now three to one in favour of the float tube group - (which it should be remembered contains many geriatrics)!?

THE SCORES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Position          Name                       No of fish                Weight                        Points

1.                 Ric Dunnett                      4                       10lbs   8ozs                   12
2.                 Andre Russell                   4                       10lbs   4ozs                    11
3.                 Brian Heald                      2                        4lbs   8ozs                    10
4.                 Andrew Ward                   1                        2lbs    14ozs                   9
5.                 Jim Clements                   1                        2lbs     2ozs                   8
6.                 Ivan Slack                        1                        2lbs                               7=
6.                 Steve Frakes                     1                        2lbs                               7=
8.                 Gary Cragg                       1                        1lb     10ozs                   5
9.                 Dave Carrie                      1                        1lb       4ozs                   4

10.   11 & 12    Martin Mayers, Iain Lindsay and Tony Parker failed to net fish.

Kevin Hart   -  netted two fish for 3lbs 6ozs.

The float tubers weighed 18 fish for 40lbs 8ozs.  Cheesy Cheesy                 Sadly for them - the Thornton boat fishermen team weighed 16 fish for 35lbs 14ozs.   Undecided Cry          
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:31:34 PM by bracken » Logged
rider12351
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 11:11:56 AM »

I would like to thank Andre for his help in getting into the water and getting out I could not have managed without your help Cheers and many thanks

Ivan.

Great to see you all again, see you on Friday on my first trip down south and it will be my only trip down south won't go again so hope its a good one
Montanajoe
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 11:14:06 AM »

Hi Andre

I'd like it to be noted that I did not blank but caught a really nice brown which was returned. My only fish of the day.

Lupostie
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 07:23:54 PM »

Can I also thank Andre for assisting me in getting out of the water at the end of the very good day,
Perhaps we should name Andre as the new assistant to those of us who are disabled in one way or another. He could really do with having a new association title apart from general dogs body. Sorry Andre. Can I give you a really big thank you for your help on Saturday as my knees, and back had really had enough, only because I am so out of practice with the float tube ( only 3rd time this season because of ill health again sorry) but if my health holds up for 2017 we would like to attend some more meets. BOOBYWAG and myself that is.
I do think you need another title though.
Any suggestions from anybody !!!!!!!

Andy Ward
Lupostie
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 07:27:03 PM »

Hi Ivan, sorry my mobile not working very well, can you possibly email me regarding those items you said you might have for me.
Thanks
Andy (Lupostie)
floattuber1@live.co.uk

Andy Ward
rider12351
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 10:55:52 AM »

Andy done it matey
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 11:59:14 AM »

There can only be one title for him NUMPTY I have never found him generous only asked him on Saturday if I could borrow his comb and he said NO I'm not parting with this.
Lupostie
Forum Member

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 06:29:01 AM »

Ivan I have received your email but every single email I sent back to you gets returned to me as undelivered. I do not understand why. I will message you back via this site regarding your very kind offer when I get back home today as I am at work now but i promise to get back to you. I just do not understand why i can not phone or email you back. Sorry
Andy

Andy Ward
Lupostie
Forum Member

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 06:32:32 AM »

To buzzer man I hope you are talking about Andre and not Ivan because I have yet to meet a more generous man in the association. Ivan is a great friend and a very generous mam with a heart of gold !!!!

Andy Ward
rider12351
Forum Member

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 11:17:10 PM »

Cheers for the compliment Andy but a mam i am not and never will be.....lol Its ok Andy you may have the wrong email addy as it some times reverts back to my old one. dump125@hotmail.com is mine....bet we get some sarcastic remarks of why i use or even thought of this one...lol. Better leave the explanation for it now....When i was teaching i created this and they used it to dump their homework for me to mark and i kept it,  there job done.   lol

Ivan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: