British Float Tube Association
July 28, 2017, 05:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The next competition will be at Colliford in the South on August 6th 2017. The will be followed by a competition at Barnsfold on August 12th. A further Southern section match is scheduled for Sunday August 20t at Burrator.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ivan Slack  (Read 166 times)
davec
Forum Member

« on: April 06, 2017, 04:10:25 PM »

I haven't heard from Ivan for a while does anybody know if he is alright?
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 05:54:44 PM »

He attended the match Saturday and fished to his usual score so I think all is well Grin Grin Cheesy
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 09:04:07 AM »

Ivan made the long journey South with his caravan and fished Wimbleball last Saturday. He looked quite well, and managed to stay in the water fishing longer than I did Dave. He was getting around the water OK and looking very bright and cheerful in his new Red float tube. He was cheerful and joined in with the usual banter.

Bring plenty of zonkers to Elinor - I might need to scam one off you again!?
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 01:55:39 PM »

Ivan's good and he boosted the Chairmans points for winning so in my book he's an all round good egg ! Thornton buzzers will work at Elinor !

Andre.
Tubeman
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 05:57:37 PM »

Andre are these the dressings for you Thornton Buzzers Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hook: Kamasan #10 B270 Double. If you are fishing to international rules: **Wear safety Glasses** and very carefully bend over the hook eye in order to reduce the overall hook length.
Thread: any good strong fluorescent orange thread or floss
Tail: Hot orange marabou.
Body: Hot Orange fritz
Wing: Hot orange marabou (Due to the body bulk the wing will sit slightly posted, as it should)
Head: good sized ball of fluorescent orange thread or flos

Hook: Kamasan #10 B270 Double. If you are fishing to international rules: **Wear safety Glasses** and very carefully bend over the hook eye in order to reduce the overall hook length.
Thread: any good strong fluorescent orange thread or floss
Tail: Glo-brite shade 4 with a few stands of gold "sparkler type" tinsel tied on top
Body: Hot Orange fritz
Wing: Hot orange marabou with a few stands of gold "sparkler type" tinsel dressed either side of the wing.(Due to the body bulk the wing will sit slightly posted, as it should)
Head: Finish off head with Glo-brite shade 4, NOT orange thread or floss.
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 12:02:42 PM »

Damn you got me !

Andre.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: