British Float Tube Association
October 21, 2017, 02:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The next competition will be at Toft Newton on October 7th.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Home Page  (Read 262 times)
buzzerman
Forum Member

« on: April 25, 2017, 01:58:47 PM »

When are we going to have an update to the latest news on the homepage don't think it is very good to have the latest news as the agm October 2016
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 03:42:33 PM »

Good grief - I wondered whether anybody ever read it!

It's a function of a combination of things - such as:-

Evil Bas****ds keep hacking my computers and putting viruses on them requiring a complete wipe and rebuild.
Me losing track of the different password and portal required to get into that section.
When I do get on it, something happens to log me out of the portal and requires me to go through the process to log into it again.
Nobody else who originally had access to this section appears to have remembered their way into it either.
I'm probably a lazy s*d who has been a bit distracted lately.
Using a Macbook is an acquired art where it sends stuff you save to strange places, which take a hell of a lot of finding again, particularly when the damned thing upgrades itself and requires about 10 different passwords and strange commands before it will let you into it again. It might be more secure but it is not user friendly and a total pain in the ass to use!

I'll try and get into it again to keep you happy Steve, but if I'm in the middle of a Cornish field don't hold your breath too long.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 03:46:14 PM by bracken » Logged
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 01:46:23 PM »

Well done Tony if you hadn't moaned so much on your previous post you could have got it done a lot sooner Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dave
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 05:36:13 PM »

I have just heard that the fish farm that supplies Colwick is  not supplying any more as the fishery is closing. Has anyone else heard this or knows anything about it.It will be a great shame if it's true as we have had good comps there in the past.

Dave M
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 01:49:48 PM »

Not heard anything regarding Collwick but will make some enquiries Dave
phil p
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 09:06:16 PM »

me and m had a couple of ours out and were both told colwick is, deffo closed. next season Sad

Even a trout would not of got into trouble if he! had kept his mouth shut!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: