British Float Tube Association
March 21, 2018, 04:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The next competition is Thornton on April 7th, followed by Toft Newton on April 14th and Eyebrooke on April 21st
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hi Res Banner  (Read 96 times)
Forum Member

« on: January 03, 2018, 09:55:35 PM »

Need a hi res image of the BFTA header on the site so I can organise a few flags, table drapes etc for us. Can anyone send one to me please?
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 04:55:58 PM »

Hi Vaughan.

I'm not sure whether any of the images that you request actually exist. The banner heading on the home page was produced a few years back (by Russ I believe) so he may have some of the originals on a hard drive somewhere. Kevin should have both the  actual banners that John Dagnall had made (in India)? a few years back. (I think they went down South to be used last at a Roadford Open Day). They had got a little windblown when used at matches, but the main theme was still clearly visible the last time that I saw them. It's possible that he has them stored at Fawlty Towers in one of Russ's hidey holes when he moved.

It is just possible that Andre may have a copy of some of the artwork which went into designing the 'new' banner - otherwise, it may well be down to starting from scratch. It would be good to have some banners again.

I can state from experience of using the last ones that they need to be heavily reinforced around the fixing eyes as they were very vulnerable to being dragged apart by winds.
Pages: [1]
Jump to: