British Float Tube Association
May 25, 2018, 08:14:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The next competition is at Ladybower on May 19th. The Southern section will fish Fernworthy on May 27th.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweethope July 21st  (Read 82 times)
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« on: May 03, 2018, 11:13:56 AM »

Andre
Dave Carrie
Brian Heald
Ric Dunnett
Steve Frakes
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 07:00:13 PM by bracken » Logged
fishicist
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »

Those interested stopping over night please pm me. Also tubing available day/evening before event at Langley Dam/Fontburn or Sweethope by arrangement if you require guide/career/interpreter.
Cold spring meant there wasn't much fishing before Easter but the warm weather has brought prodigious buzzer hatches and today the first cuckoo.
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 03:51:15 PM »

Hi Tony, I'll be driving up on Friday afternoon and stopping with my god-daughter in Seaton Deleval so no extra fishing for me. Are we in for banjo's on arrival as normal, I'm certainly happy to chip in toward the cost if they are on offer.

Scaling Dam ? doesn't seem to be much activity on this one - I've booked a B&B in Whitby again travelling up on Friday afternoon with the intention of fishing it, I think the Preston Pair and the Chemical Twins are also interested.

Andre.
davec
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 05:07:40 PM »

The Preston pair will NOT be at Scaling dam but will be at Sweethope same goes for us on the butty suggestion.
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 03:45:59 PM »

Chemical twins will not be at Scaling but will be at Sweethope
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 07:02:25 PM »

Looks like you could get another first place at Scaling Dam Andre! Could be lonely fishing in the gale though!?
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 03:28:05 PM »

Always happy with a first place Tony. The trophy looks destined to go to the Southerners this year as they are getting good average attendances.

Let's see if we gat any more takers, I've booked my B+B and two restaurants so Susan and I will be having the weekend in Whitby anyway and the fishing, the weigh in and the report will be an absolute cinch for a one angler competition !

Andre.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: