British Float Tube Association
October 30, 2020, 06:57:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First meeting has been confirmed, sign up now for Toft Newton.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladybower 18th  (Read 322 times)
Ric the Red
Forum Member

« on: July 13, 2020, 10:42:50 PM »

Hello Gents,

Me Steve and 2 gentlemen from Preston are having a splash around Ladybower on Saturday. Mark and the Nomads had a good day last week it looks like the recent stocking has got the fish going again with some big fish being part of the stocking. Would be nice to see some of you out there.

Ric.
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 09:37:21 AM »

Sorry can't make this weekend but will make every effort to be there for the scheduled August 1st meet. I will also talk to Ifor to see if he will allow special dispensation for us to meet up at the Eyebrook on September 5th if that is of interest.

I have spoken to Steve F & Kev P, as far as competitions are concerned, this season is null & void. I am still trying to work out a solution for an end of season meeting/AGM with luck we should be back to something like normal by the end of October/beginning of November.

Andre.
Ric the Red
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 01:23:49 PM »

Hello all,

We had a bit of a day out at lady bower the 2 gentlemen from Preston, Paul and Ian also had a day out. Ian had a genlemen out I think for his first time  in a tube.

The fishing was difficult in probably in near perfect conditions, with a bit of light drizzle on and off. Top rod going to Paul I think he ended with 7 or 8 fish taking them on a blue flash damsel and dawl bachs. Steve had 4 me and Brian had 2 a piece and Dave I think had 1, Ian had loads of tugs but I think none of the little devils stuck on. I am not sure if Ian's mate had any.

Richard Jamerson spoke to me about us going up on the 1st of August having a bit of a social, he was thinking about putting something on the web site.

Fishing aside it was good to see good mates out there again.

Ric
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: