British Float Tube Association
August 11, 2020, 10:30:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First meeting has been confirmed, sign up now for Toft Newton.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladybower 1st August 2020  (Read 187 times)
buzzerman
Forum Member

« on: July 24, 2020, 07:55:40 PM »

Been a while since we all got together how about meeting up for a social at the Bower sure SKB and the crew will make us welcome and if all goes well a social at Eyebrook at the beginning of September please put you names down if interested
Cheers
Ric the Red
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 09:03:59 AM »

Count me in.

Ric.
davec
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 08:21:36 PM »

count Brian and me in for Ladybower
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 01:16:07 PM »

I'm intending to come but Gary C is away, I'll message Gary H to let him know.

Andre.
John Dagnall
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 07:37:51 AM »

Count me in.
dave
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 01:39:02 PM »

how did you all do at Ladybower. although I couldn't come I still am interested in the results  and remember we are not all on facebook

Dave M

buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 03:15:14 PM »

Hi Dave good to hear from you 9 tubers out and everyone caught with several double figure bags mostly on sink tips midge tips and DI3 Tony B graced us with his presence from Geordie land and he was soon catching regularly on a DI 3 sink tip on a orange eyed damsel and cormorants I had mine in a similar set up on a midge tip. Bob C mate Malcolm has great delight out fishing Bob on a DI3 and orange eyed damsel booby. The Preston pair were picking the odd fish up on various flies and Dave C had an excellent 7lb + rainbow that did not want to come to the net. Andre after a slow start started catching regularly on a floater with gold heads. Rik stayed around the margins picking up Fish at regular intervals. John D had a difficult day but seemed to be enjoying himself and was good to see the speeding pensioner again (he had just finished a speed awareness course for jetting around the Welsh country side).
Hope to see another good turn out at the Bower on the 22/8 for the WOTR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: