British Float Tube Association
February 27, 2021, 09:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First meeting has been confirmed, sign up now for Toft Newton.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fishing for Hero’s Ladybower 10/10/20  (Read 314 times)
buzzerman
Forum Member

« on: October 02, 2020, 05:30:43 PM »

Another worthwhile match at the mighty Bower normal times £22 4 fish tickets and £10 towards the charity
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 08:54:36 AM »

Sorry guys still not fishing at the moment.

Andre
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 10:41:32 PM »

As some of you are already aware I have today had to report some very bad personal news. My wife has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. It is therefore with regret that I have resigned my position as Chairman of the association. The next 6 to 12 months will be a very testing time and I will need to prioritise the needs of my family.

I'm sure you will all understand my decision and I truly hope that we may meet up at some point and enjoy a day out.

All the very best to you all, stay safe.

Andre.
dave
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 10:48:44 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. You will surely be missed as Chairman but your family must come first in these circumstances. You have done a sterling job as Chairman and I would like to thank you, not only for that but for our friendship over the years

Dave M
phil p
Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 08:45:43 PM »

sorry to here such sad news. If there is anything i can do dont hesitate to ask. all the best

Even a trout would not of got into trouble if he! had kept his mouth shut!!!
martin
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 07:19:46 PM »

Sorry to hear the sad news. You have done a remarkable job as Chairman over the years. You will be sorely missed but as you say, family is paramount. All the best Martin and Lesley.
John Dagnall
Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 06:18:08 PM »

Andre
I don’t know what to say when I heard this very sad news but I want you to know I very much care and sympathise with what you both and your family are emotionally going through at this time. I found the help of the Macmillan nurses a huge support in helping me when I had my cancer diagnosis and they saw me through operations and treatment. You have been a truly outstanding chairman and the mainstay of the BFTA. I am sure everyone recognises the efforts you have made at the helm and hope to one day to fish with you once again.
John D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: