British Float Tube Association
December 12, 2018, 01:02:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackdyke - 5th July  (Read 4698 times)
Darrenvsl
Forum Member

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 05:38:26 PM »

Blackdyke is a competition, if there is less than 6 people it will become a meet. I think we need Darren to confirm if the local members are intending to be there as this will boost the number from the 5 we know about on here. Does anyone have a number for Darren and I'll give him a call.

Andre

Hi All,

I have spoken to Paul the fishery manager and he is quit lay'ed back over the numbers! I informed him that we only had about 5 the other day, so it won't come a big surprise if we call off the comp through lack of numbers he understands its a fair distance to drive for a lot of people. If anybody else wishes to join us please give me a call 07889 434154. I will be going for a paddle on Saturday so do come and join me.

I went there to two weeks ago and caught over twenty! I also went to Rutland last week all the boats went out and only two fish caught out of the lot of us! I got FA by boat partner caught the biggest fish of the last few weeks, the trout are big and gorging themselves on the fry.

..Darren
Terry
Forum Member

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »

I am still coming, what time does the fishery open for us and can we start fishing on arrival if it is not a competition?
Darrenvsl
Forum Member

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 11:00:08 AM »

I am still coming, what time does the fishery open for us and can we start fishing on arrival if it is not a competition?

Hi Terry,  the fishery officially opens at 9am. I had initially asked Paul to open at 8am if the competition was on! but as there are not enough of us I'm planning on getting there for 9!  Hopefully see you tomorrow.  ..Darren
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 12:42:02 PM »

Have a good day tommorow the fishing must be easy if Darren can catch 20!!!
Probably on his love handle fly
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: