British Float Tube Association
December 12, 2018, 01:12:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ringstead Grange - 16th August  (Read 4027 times)
andre
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 10:52:18 AM »

Fluked a third one on the way back as well, red ribbed diawl bach. the first two came on a sink tip method, the last one came fishing above the weed on a straight floater. Also lost a fish and had a few more pulls when fishing static, slow sink.

Gary got a lot of pulls in the bottom corner on buzzer left to float around on the wind but didnt add to his morning tally of one fish.

There you go Bracken, no excuse this week !

Andre.
davec
Forum Member

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »

Hi Tony,
           I have never been to this travelodge before but the sat nav is nn10 6ap on the A45 eastbound 7 miles (15 mins from the fishery. Thanks for the info on the tactics and flies Steve. I think Andre is using the new attractor spray form America I think its called sponybollocks. 
dave
Forum Member

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 12:32:55 PM »

Dave M. will be at Ringstead see you all there.
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 08:32:36 PM »

Thanks for the fly info lads. All I need now is time to sort some out, or even better time to tie some.

Had a difficult week one way and another and have to fetch and look after granddaughter tomorrow, so another 120 miles of diesel gone and not much time for tying flies.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: