British Float Tube Association
May 28, 2017, 05:43:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The next competition will be at Burrator in the South on May 21st 2017. The Eyebrook competition will take place in the midlands on May 27th.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Championship Table 2015  (Read 3600 times)
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 05:11:44 PM »

Steve I have you first at Colwick and Ringstead and second at Eyebrook and Thrybergh where was your other first place?

I have probably got it wrong, or missed a column out on my spreadsheet - but please enlighten me so I can correct it. I have failed to keep adrift of the Southern comps somewhere as well, because I cannot square my scores with those of Stevie who really seriously keeps the records up to date. I only make a copy for report writing, or God forbid if anything happens to Stevie, so we at least have some duplication or backup. I know I'm not infallible.

I would dearly love to place you into a deservedly higher spot on the table.
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2015, 05:48:25 PM »

Hi Tony it was a first at Eyebrook not second
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 07:01:11 PM »

Sorry Steve I had transposed you and Andre - I'm so used to him winning everything this year - and you and he are at the top of my table on Excel.

I have adjusted the table accordingly. This will make a slight difference to my other posting this afternoon regarding a new scoring system, but the principle I outline still applies, so I hope you will see past the slight error. I would be interested to hear your comment on this subject regarding a new scoring system.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: