British Float Tube Association
July 21, 2017, 03:37:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The next competition will be at Fernworthy in the South on July 16th 2017. The will be followed by a competition at Elinor on July 22nd (Note that this match replaces the proposed Rutland Competition).

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Championship Table 2015  (Read 3777 times)
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 05:11:44 PM »

Steve I have you first at Colwick and Ringstead and second at Eyebrook and Thrybergh where was your other first place?

I have probably got it wrong, or missed a column out on my spreadsheet - but please enlighten me so I can correct it. I have failed to keep adrift of the Southern comps somewhere as well, because I cannot square my scores with those of Stevie who really seriously keeps the records up to date. I only make a copy for report writing, or God forbid if anything happens to Stevie, so we at least have some duplication or backup. I know I'm not infallible.

I would dearly love to place you into a deservedly higher spot on the table.
buzzerman
Forum Member

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2015, 05:48:25 PM »

Hi Tony it was a first at Eyebrook not second
bracken
Administrator
Forum Member

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 07:01:11 PM »

Sorry Steve I had transposed you and Andre - I'm so used to him winning everything this year - and you and he are at the top of my table on Excel.

I have adjusted the table accordingly. This will make a slight difference to my other posting this afternoon regarding a new scoring system, but the principle I outline still applies, so I hope you will see past the slight error. I would be interested to hear your comment on this subject regarding a new scoring system.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: